Contractuel • Chapleau Région
Levert Group is presently looking for an Accountant in Dubreuilville, ON
- Preparation of monthly operations reports and financial reporting for head office
- Preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Life-of-mine planning in collaboration with operations and engineering teams
- Monthly cost reviews with all departments against plan
- Cash management, including EFT, wire payments, and review of cash flow requirements
- Oversight of payroll and accounts payable processing
- Preparation of monthly tax filings (i.e. – HST)
- Maintain strong internal control environment, ensuring SOX compliance
- Collaborate with other departments, including supply chain, to assess cost efficiencies and synergies
- Work with head office IT team to assess local requirements
- Other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, accounting, related financial discipline, or equivalent education/experience’
- CA/CPA/CMA certification (Required)
- 5-8 years of accounting experience in a mining operation or public company is required
- Superior computer skills, including experience with, SAP and excel
- Ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses
- Strong interpersonal, communications, organized and analytical skills
HOW TO APPLY: Please visit the Levert group website at http://www.levert.ca/ and apply online.
If you are interested in the opportunity, please register with us. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Qualified individuals with disabilities are entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with Levert Group. This includes assistance in completing the registration process (online or in the office). To discuss accommodations needed to apply for a job, please call Levert Group at 1-800-461-5934 and ask to speak with a Recruiter.