Temps plein • Timmins Région
Porcupine Gold Mines is a subsidiary of Goldcorp Canada Ltd., situated in Timmins, Ontario. Porcupine consists of two distinct mining operations; Hoyle Pond Underground and the Hollinger Open Pit. These assets, combined with our world-class mill serve to ensure a sustainable future
Porcupine Gold Mines
- Responsible for troubleshooting, disassembling, repairing, and performing predictive and preventive maintenance on surface stationary equipment.
- Responsible for compliance with OHSA, Corporate and PGM Environmental Regulations, Safety and Sustainability Standards.
- Responsible to work collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals both within the department and cross-department.
- Must be highly motivated, organized and must be capable of decision-making.
- Responsible for providing his/her own tools.
- Assisting in other works areas may be required.
- Must be a certified Industrial Mechanic-Millwright.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and written skills.
- High level of organizational skill.
- Be technically competent.
- Basic computer skills are preferred.
- Willingness to learn.
How to Apply
To be considered for this role, go to our website www.goldcorp.com/careers and enter Job Number POR00002647 to submit your application. As an equal opportunity employer, Goldcorp is committed to diversity, inclusion, and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided to support participation in the recruitment process. All properties owned by PGM are now Tobacco-Free. This includes but is not limited to all buildings, parking lots, vehicles, the surrounding wooded area, roadways, tailings, rehabilitated sites, etc.