Licensed Electrician (JP/Red Seal) / Électricien licencié (JP, CdeQ)
Temps plein • Chapleau Région
Échelle salariale: $60,000 - $80,000
RYAM may consider offering a 1 week on/off rotation for Electricians who have their Red Seal/Journeyperson Ticket. Out of town applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Certification: Valid Journeyman Electrician License (Mandatory)
- Education: Graduate of an Electrical Engineering Technology program or equivalent
- Experience: Sawmill experience is an asset
- Language: Bilingualism is an asset (French and English)
CONDITIONS: Compensation and hours
- Wages: $36.45 per hour
- Schedule: To be confirmed
- Permanent, Full-Time.
ROLE: How you contribute to RYAM
- Work within a team to perform maintenance on electrical and/or instrumentation and control systems
- Install, repair, modify and troubleshoot industrial equipment for electrical/electronic distribution and control (power and domestic).
- You need to be safety-conscious, energetic, and able to understand your role in the team.
COMMITMENTS: What it means to work at RYAM
- Live up to Rayonier’s values, principles and guidelines – where safety comes first.
- Bring an open and cooperative attitude to your job, contributing to our positive work environment and promoting teamwork.
- Comply with all health, safety and environmental standards, as well as applicable regulations and laws.
ACCOUNTABILITIES: What RYAM expects you to do People
- Promote and provide a safe workplace, seek improvements, and support Health & Safety program.
- Maintain communications program to keep employees informed.
- Support compliance with collective agreements and sound union/management/employee relations.
- Report to the Maintenance Supervisor.
SETTING & LIFESTYLE: What to expect at the site and in the region
- Rayonier Advanced Materials Chapleau sawmill, with 150 employees, produces softwood lumber as well as wood chips.
- Chapleau, with a population of 1,900, appeals to outdoor enthusiasts, and is known for boating and fishing among other activities.
RAYONIER ADVANCED MATERIALS In Brief
Rayonier Advanced Materials is a global manufacturer of forest products, including lumber, paper, packaging and a global leader of high purity cellulose, a natural polymer commonly found in cell phones, computer screens, filters and pharmaceuticals. With manufacturing operations in the U.S., Canada and France, Rayonier Advanced Materials employs approximately 4,200 people and generates approximately US $2 billion of revenues.
Note: Only selected applicants will be notified. We do not currently offer International Sponsorship.