Part-Time Dietary Aide(s)
Temps partiel • Chapleau Région
The successful applicant is responsible for the following:
- Food preparation and production, and delivery.
- Cleaning, sanitation and operation of equipment within the department.
- Food service in the long term care dining room.
- Food service in the cafeteria.
- Preparation of therapeutic and modified texture menu items.
- Preparation of catering requests.
- Maintaining communications within the department.
- Adhering to departmental policies and procedures at all times
- Working knowledge and experience in institutional food service procedures.
- Food Services Worker Certificate an asset.
- Food Handlers Training Program presented by the Sudbury & District Health Unit an asset.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing in the English language.
- Ability to communicate orally in French will be considered an asset.
Interested applicants may submit a detailed cover letter and resume to:
Services de santé de Chapleau Health Services
6 Broomhead Road, P.O. Box 757
Tel: (705) 864-3061
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
All applications received will be held strictly confidential.
Cet avis est disponible en français.
Please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation in accordance with the Human Rights Code or the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act in order to properly participate.