Part-Time Housekeeper Aide
Temps partiel • Chapleau Région
To provide a standard of sanitation and cleanliness throughout the facilities by following infection control practices conducive to the highest standard of quality and safe care for patients, residents and employees.
- Minimum of Grade 12 education.
- Experience in housekeeping duties.
- Successful completion of a housekeeping course in a Health Care Environment will be considered an asset.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing in the English language.
- French Language Service Designation: Bilingualism, English and French, is required.
In accordance with the French Language Services Plan, if no bilingual candidates
(both) internal and external)meet the qualifications, unilingual candidates may be
Interested applicants may submit a detailed cover letter and resume to:
Services de santé de Chapleau Health Services
6 Broomhead Road, P.O. Box 757
Tel: (705) 864-3061
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
All applications received will be held strictly confidential.
Cet avis est disponible en français.
Please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation in accordance with the Human Rights Code or the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act in order to properly participate.