Part-Time Maintenance Worker
Temps partiel • Chapleau Région
This position is responsible for the general maintenance of the building and all SSCHS properties located under the SSCHS umbrella.
- Experience in commercial mechanical and electrical maintenance.
- A minimum of Grade 12 education.
- Good general knowledge and experience in all aspects of maintenance work.
- Ability to gather and record data for maintenance checks
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) well with all departments.
- Must be able to work well independently and as a team member with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing in the English language.
- Ability to communicate orally in French would be considered an asset.
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License
Interested applicants may submit a detailed cover letter and resume to:
Services de santé de Chapleau Health Services
6 Broomhead Road, P.O. Box 757
Tel: (705) 864-3061
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
All applications received will be held strictly confidential.
Cet avis est disponible en français.
Please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation in accordance with the Human Rights Code or the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act in order to properly participate.