Power Engineer - 2nd class / Mécanicien(ne) de machineries fixes-2e Classe
Temps plein • Chapleau Région
Échelle salariale: $60,000 - $80,000
ROLE: How you contribute to RYAM
- Assist with the day-to-day operation of the Co-generation plant.
REQUIREMENTS: What you bring to our workplace
- Education: Diploma of vocational studies (DVS) or equivalent
- Certification: 2nd class stationary Engineer ticket (mandatory)
- Experience: Knowledge of wood burning, power generation and DCS
- Language: English
CONDITIONS: Compensation and hours
- Wages: $ 29.71 to $ 35.32 per hour as per CA
- Hours: 40 per week
- Shift work: 7 days on / off "day / night shift" 84 hour pay period
COMMITMENTS: What it means to work at RYAM
- Live up to RYAM’s values, principles and guidelines.
- Bring an open and cooperative attitude to your job, contributing to our positive work environment.
- Comply with all health, safety and environmental standards, applicable regulations and laws, as well as our collective agreement.
SETTING & LIFESTYLE: What to expect at the site and in the region
- Rayonier Advanced Materials Chapleau sawmill, with 150 employees, produces softwood lumber as well as wood chips.
- Chapleau, with a population of 1,900, appeals to outdoor enthusiasts, and is known for boating and fishing among other activities.
RAYONIER ADVANCED MATERIALS In Brief
Rayonier Advanced Materials is a global manufacturer of forest products, including lumber, paper, packaging and a global leader of high purity cellulose, a natural polymer commonly found in cell phones, computer screens, filters and pharmaceuticals. With manufacturing operations in the U.S., Canada and France, Rayonier Advanced Materials employs approximately 4,200 people and generates approximately US$2 billion of revenues.
While we thank all who apply for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be notified