Temps plein • Chapleau Région
We are hiring Warehouse Labourer for a camp job! This position offers a 7 on/7 off rotation, with full camp accommodation provided. Have shipping and receiving, packing, SAP, or basic warehouse experience? Then take your next career step by joining us as a Warehouse Labourer for one of our clients in the mining industry!
We will offer you:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Weekly pay (some exceptions)
- Dental and Vision Benefits
- Prescription Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Encourage personal development training
- Opportunity to train and work with industry leading companies
- Advancement opportunities
- Safety recognition program
About the job:
The Warehouse Labourer will be responsible for packing, delivery, unpacking and storage of materials from existing warehouse to new warehouse. Will also assist warehouse team with other duties as required.
- Responsible for assisting warehouse team in relocating parts to new warehouse.
- Conduct spot cycle counts as requested
- Operates forklift on a regular basis
- Update SAP Business System (part locations)
What you need:
- High-school graduation
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience,
- Basic knowledge of shipping and warehouse procedures and regulations required
- Must be able to work autonomously while exercising sound judgement
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must be able to operate forklifts or other equipment as required.
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in various weather and conditions
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods Certificate
Levert is a leading staffing and recruiting company, proudly celebrating 39 years in the industry!
At Levert, we aim to provide our employees with all the tools and training needed to successfully gain employment. We will connect you with industry leading companies, whether you are looking for temporary, contract or permanent employment.
Qualified individuals with disabilities are